Tenderfoot Program Details
On the campout, assist in preparing and cooking one of your patrol's
meals. Tell why it is important for each patrol member to share in meal
preparation and cleanup, and explain the importance of eating together.
5. Explain the rules of safe hiking, both on the highway and cross-country, during the day and at night. Explain what to do if you are lost.
7. Repeat from memory and explain in your own words the Scout Oath, Law, Motto, and Slogan.
8. Know your patrol name, give the patrol yell, and describe your patrol flag.
9. Explain why we use the buddy system in Scouting.
Record your best in the following tests:
11. Identify local poisonous plants; tell how to treat for exposure to them.
12a. Demonstrate the Heimlich maneuver
and tell when it is used.
13. Participate in a Scoutmaster conference.
14.Complete your board of review