- Be active in your troop and patrol for at least 6 months as
a Life Scout.
- Demonstrate Scout spirit by living the Scout Oath (Promise)
and Scout Law in your everyday life. List the names of individuals who
know you personally and would be willing to provide a recommendation on
your behalf, including parents/guardians, religious, educational, and
- Earn a total of 21 merit badges (10
more than you already have), including the following:
- While a Life Scout, serve actively for a period of 6 months
in one or more of the following positions of responsibility:
- While a Life Scout, plan, develop, and give leadership to
others in a service
project helpful to any religious institution, school, or community.
(The project should benefit an organization other than Boy Scouting.)
The project idea must be approved by the organization benefiting from
the effort, your Scoutmaster and troop committee and the council or
district before you start. You must use the Eagle Project
Woekbook founf at: http://www.scouting.org/scoutsource/BoyScouts/AdvancementandAwards/EagleWorkbookProcedures.aspx
- Take part in a Scoutmaster conference.
- Successfully complete an Eagle Scout board of review.
Eagle Scout Paperwork:
7PM at Union
are welcome. For
contact Troop 52
Joe LeClair email@example.com